JM21-100mA series of split-core current transformer offers 100mA at secondary from sensed primary current. Without using secondary CT inside of meter, users directly connect JM21X series to a meter for high accuracy metering application. It enables one meter to be adopted for various current rating by only changing primary CT so it makes compact design meter and reduces developing cost. Also, over-voltage protection circuit is included to offer safe, fast and cost effective installation.
• Input: 0-250Aac
• Output: 100mAac
• Size: 21mm
• Connection: 2-pin terminal block (optional add-on leads)
• Form Factor: Split-core
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General sets
• Control panels
• Steel spring plate, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure is easy to install into existing equipment such as a power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple installation
• Over-voltage protection circuit is installed.
• Core contact surface is waterproofed, however if it gets rusty, you could reuse after removing rusts with spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side
• Do not use any other chemicals except WD-40 or CRC5-56 on housing or any other parts.
• Customizing output lead wire
• 4 weeks