The JS series is a split-core current transducer with a 5A output signal. It produces a 5A signal at the rated current and adjusts at a linear level depending on the percentage of current based on that rating. It is accurate with in 1% from 20% – 130% of the rated current. This split-core current transducer can be used for power meters, distribution systems, control panels, switchgear and other equipment. It is designed to be installed on live power lines and doesn’t require the installer to disconnect and reconnect the source wire. In addition, an over-voltage protection circuit is built in to offer safe, fast and cost effective installation.
• Input: 0-600Aac
• Output: 0-5Aac
• Sizes: 17mm, 24mm, 36mm
• Connection: Screw terminals
• Form Factor: Split-Core
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General Sets
• Control panels
• Split-core current transducer design
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Voltage over-output is limited for safety.
• PC spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, and one-touch structure make it easy to install on existing equipment such as a power distribution board.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• Core contact surface is waterproofed, but if it gets rusty, you could reuse after removing rust with spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side.
• Do not use any other chemicals except WD-40 or CRC5-56 on housing or any other parts.