This model of the JSC-03N series of split-core current transformer by J&D provides a 333mV output based on the current provided at the source. The JSC-03N is designed for use with power meters, distribution systems, control panels, Switchgear as well as other equipment. The JSC-03N is ideal for distributed measurement systems and can be easily installed into existing installations, established buildings, and non-interruptible equipment thanks to its split-core design. The split-core design allows the JSC-03N to be connected around the source without having to disconnect and reconnect the source wire. In addition, the JSC-03N has an over-voltage circuit installed which provides extra safety and reliability.
The JSC-03N-333 is a 0.5s Class CT.
- Power meter
- Distributed measurement systems
- General sets
- Control panels
- Faster installation
- Cost effective
- Long product life
- High quality comprehensive measurement
- Available in a wide range of transformer ratings
- Accuracy up to Class 0.5S
- Core contact surface is waterproofed, however if it gets rusty, the unit is still usable after removing rusts by spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side and cleaning it with a rag.
- Length of output lead wire can be customized
- 4 weeks