This model of the JSC-03N series of split-core current transformer by J&D provides a 100mA output based on the current provided at the source. The JSC-03N is designed for use with power meters, distribution systems, control panels, Switchgear as well as other equipment. The JSC-03N is ideal for distributed measurement systems and can be easily installed into existing installations, established buildings, and non-interruptible equipment thanks to its split-core design. The split-core design allows the JSC-03N to be connected around the source without having to disconnect and reconnect the source wire. In addition, the JSC-03N has an over-voltage circuit installed which provides extra safety and reliability.
J&D’s JSC series of 100 mA output line of split-core current transformers provides a 100mA output base on the current rating. Without using secondary CT inside of meter, users directly connect JSC series to a meter for high accuracy metering application. It enables one meter to be adopted for various current rating by only changing primary CT so it makes compact design meter and reduces developing cost. Also, over-voltage protection circuit is included to offer safe, fast and cost effective installation.
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General sets
• Control panels
• High quality comprehensive measurement
• Available in a wide range of transformer ratings
• Accuracy up to Class 0.5S
• Faster installation
• Cost effective
• Long product life
• Core contact surface is waterproofed, however if it gets rusty, it will still work after removing the rusts by spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side and cleaning with a cloth or soft brush
• Do not use any other chemicals except WD-40 or CRC5-56 on housing or any other parts
• Customizing output lead wire on all sizes of split-core current transformers
• 4 weeks