This model of the JSC series of split-core current transformer by J&D provides a 333mV output based on the current provided at the source. The JSC is designed for use with power meters, distribution systems, control panels, Switchgear as well as other equipment. The JSC is ideal for distributed measurement systems and can be easily installed into existing installations, established buildings, and non-interruptible equipment thanks to its split-core design. The split-core design allows the JSC to be connected around the source without having to disconnect and reconnect the source wire. In addition, the JSC has an over-voltage circuit installed which provides extra safety and reliability.
- Power meter
- Distributed measurement systems
- General sets
- Control panels
- Faster installation
- Cost effective
- Long product life
- High quality comprehensive measurement
- Available in a wide range of transformer ratings
- Accuracy up to Class 0.5S
- Core contact surface is waterproofed, however if it gets rusty, the unit is still usable after removing rusts by spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side and cleaning it with a rag.
- Length of output lead wire can be customized
- 4 weeks