The JS36S-333mV is a revenue grade split-core current sensor with a 333mV output at the rated primary current. Without using a secondary CT inside of the meter, users directly connect the JS series to the meter for high accuracy metering applications. It enables one meter to be adopted for various current ratings by only changing the primary CT. Doing so allows for a more compact meter design and reduces developing costs. In addition, an over-voltage protection circuit is included to offer a safe, fast and cost-effective installation.
• Input: 30-720Aac
• Output: 333mVac
• Sizes: 36mm
• Connection: Screw terminals
• Form Factor: Split-Core
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General Sets
• Control panels
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Contains an over-voltage protection circuit
• PC spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0 UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified.
• The core contact surface is waterproofed; however if it gets rusty, you could reuse the CT after removing the rust with WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side.
• Output lead wire can be up to 100 ft long.