JS series of split-core current transformer offers 333mV at secondary from sensed primary current. Without using secondary CT inside of meter, users directly connect JS series to a meter for high accuracy metering application. It enables one meter to be adopted for various current rating by only changing primary CT so it makes compact design meter and reduces developing cost. Also, over-voltage protection circuit is included to offer safe, fast and cost effective installation.
The F reflects the ferrite core, click here to view this transformer in a silicone steel core.
• Input: 200mAac
• Output: 333mV
• Sizes: 24mm (click here to view the 17mm size)
• Connection: Screw terminals
• Form Factor: Split-core
• Energy sub-meter
• Power meters
• Power quality monitoring
• HVAC & pumps, etc.
• Distributed measurement system
• Small size, light weight
• Simple installation
• Over-voltage protection circuit is installed
• High accuracy : 1% from 10% to 120% of rated current
• Nylon-spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes for easy installation into existing equipment such as a power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 -1 certified
• 4 weeks