JS17S-100mA series of split-core current transformer offers 100mA at secondary from sensed primary current. Without using secondary CT inside of meter, users directly connect JS series to a meter for high accuracy metering application. It enables one meter to be adopted for various current rating by only changing primary CT so it makes compact design meter and reduces developing cost. Also, over-voltage protection circuit is included to offer safe, fast and cost effective installation.
• Power meters
• General sets
• Control panels
• Distributed measurement systems
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple installation
• Over-voltage protection circuit is installed
• PC spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes for easy installation into existing equipment such as a power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• Core contact surface is waterproofed, however if it gets rusty, you could reuse after removing rusts with spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side
• Do not use any other chemicals except WD-40 or CRC5-56 on housing or any parts
• In the 17 mm size, this product can be ordered with either a ferrite or silicon steel core. Ferrite is less expensive, and picks up low current better. Silicon steel is longer lasting, and its accuracy is less sensitive to temperature. Unless you would like to special order the product, we have chosen the combinations for you that we recommend for typical usage. F = Ferrite and S = Silicon steel.
• 4 weeks