JS16NL-333mV series of split-core current transformer offers 333mV output when the source is producing the rated current (the rated current varies by model). The JS16NL-333mV may be connected directly to any meter that accepts a 333mV signal. This means that several CTs of various current ratings can be connected to the same meter reducing over all equipment costs. The JS16NL-333mV uses a nickle core, if you prefer a ferrite core for your applications please check out our JS16FL-333mV model. Over-voltage protection circuits are installed in each JS16NL-333mV to add an extra measure of safety as well as make installation easier.
• Input: 5-75Aac
• Output: 333mV
• Size: 16mm (click here to view our 10mm and 24mm sizes)
• Connection: Screw terminals
• Form factor: Split-core
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General Sets
• Control panels
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple installation
• Over-voltage protection circuit is installed
• PC spring, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes easy installation into existent equipment such as power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• Core contact surface has been waterproofed, however if rust does appear, the surface can be cleaned using WD-40 or CRC5-56 continue to be used
• Do not use any other chemicals except WD-40 or CRC5-56 on housing or any other parts.
• Output leads are available in customizable lengths.
• 4 weeks