The JS16NH Series Hall Effect Current Sensor can be used to measure DC current, as well as AC current. It uses accurate, laminated, split-core technology with an open loop design. The JS16NH Hall Effect Sensor is designed for strong durability. It improves both error in low currents as well as error occurred by external vibration and shock. Its compact design and good quality makes it the best solution for safety, as well as fast installation, when working with electric lines.
This hall effect sensor is rated for 5Adc to 50Adc (or 5Aac to 50Adc). It is 1% accurate and it certifies with security accreditation IEC61010-1, UL61010-1 and EN61010-1.
• Input: 75-100Aac or Adc
• Output: 0-5 Vac or Vdc
• Sizes: 16mm
• Connection: Screw terminals (optional add-on leads)
• Form Factor: Split-core
• One touch clamp structure
• Isolation measurement
• ± 15V(25mA) power supply
• Core’s hysteresis occurs O point variation in proportion to its volume after over current
• Don’t operate at max current continuously
• Up to 4 weeks based on product variation