JS16FL-333mV series split-core current transformer offers 333mV output compared to the rated source/primary current. The JS16FL-333mV offers the ability to connect directly to any meter that takes a 333mV signal. The JS series of Split-Core current transducer provides high accuracy for metering application. It enables one meter to be used for various source/primary current ratings by using CTs rated for different currents. An over-voltage protection circuit is installed in the JS series to offer safe, fast and cost effective installation.
The “F” indicates a ferrite core. Click here to view nickel core 333mV transformers.
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General sets
• Control panels
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple installation
• Over-voltage protection circuit is installed
• PC spring, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure make easy to install to the existent equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• If you impact the core surface, internal core material could be damaged.
• Customizing output lead wire
• 4 weeks