The JPS33N-333mV revenue-grade, split-core current transformer offers high accuracy and low phase shift with a 333mV AC Output signal. The split-core design is easy to operate with two hands and allows for installation on existing wiring.
The JPS33N-333mV fulfills the standards of IEEE C57.13 Class 0.3 & 0.6 accuracy and IEC 61869 Class 0.2S & 0.5S accuracy. Designed specifically for Revenue grade energy and power quality meters, the JPS33N-333mV series comes with an opening size of 33mm, with current measurements including 250A, 300A, 400A, 500A, and 600A. The JPS33N-333mV is available in standard and revenue-grade accuracies and and will measure from 1%-120% of the rated current (wider than any other standard current transformer).
The JPS33N-333mV revenue grade split core CT is optimized for Renewable energy power monitoring, distribution circuit metering, and power quality metering. The unit features a hinged opening mechanism for easy installation.
- Power metering
- Sub-metering for building, energy efficiency monitoring, consumption analysis, and cost allocation
- Power quality monitoring for distribution system equipment
- Condition monitoring for conveyors, pumps, etc.
- Hybrid inverter for home energy storage
- Distributed measurement systems
- PC spring, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes installation easy in existing equipment/construction including power distribution boards
- Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
- Nickel core
- Lead wore: yellow/brown
- Small-size, light weight
- Simple installation
- Over-voltage protection circuit (comes standard)
- 8 weeks