JPS10H Hall Sensor series, applying with accurate laminating core split technology and Open Loop technology PQ-CT OPEN JPSH Series designed for strong durability and improves both existed error in low current and error occurred by ‘external vibration and shock to minimize tolerance on cutting cross section of core. As compact one-touch split structure, it offers best solution for security and fast installation on high frequency monitoring devise instead of cutting power line. Rated current is DC5A-1200A, it satisfies with accuracy 1.0 and it certifies with security accreditation IEC61010-1, UL61010-1 and EN61010-1 as official document.
- Input: 5-100Aac
- Output: 4V
- Size: 10mm (click here to view the 20mm, 33mm and 52mm sizes)
- Power metering
- Sub-metering for building, energy efficiency monitoring, consumption analysis, and cost allocation
- Power quality monitoring for distribution system equipment
- Condition monitoring for conveyors, pumps, etc.
- Hybrid inverter for home energy storage
- Distributed measurement systems
- PC spring, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes installation easy in existing equipment/construction including power distribution boards
- Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
- Small-size, light weight
- Simple installation
- Over-voltage protection circuit is installed
- 4 weeks