JM21NA-RMS series of split-core current transformer offers and RMS output. The JM21NA-VH offers high isolation between the primary and secondary circuits. Split-core current transducer for the electronic measurement of AC waveform currents, with galvanic isolation between the primary circuit (power) and the secondary circuit (measurement). 4-20mA DC output proportional to the RMS value of the primary current.
The N in the JM21NA means that it has a nickel core while the JM21FA-RMS offers a ferrite core.
• Automation and supervision
• Safety and condition monitoring
• HVAC & pumps
• Small industrial motors
• Self-powered and loop-powered versions
• Operating range: -20°C to +60°C
• Isolation test voltage : 3.5kV RMS / 50Hz / 1min
• Sensing aperture : 21mm(for non-contact measurement)
• UL94-V0 recognized materials
• High isolation between primary and secondary circuits
• Compact case
• Cost-effective solution
• Easy installation
• 4 weeks