The JM21N-100mA series of split-core current transformer offers a 100mA output and has mounting options for panel mounting or DIN rails. The JM21N series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings. This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them. The JM21N includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit.
The JM21N is Class 0.5s or Class 1, depending on the burden. The ‘N’ denotes that this model has a high-Nickel core.
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General Sets
• Control panels
• Steel spring plate, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure provides easy installation into existing equipment such as a power distribution board
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed
• 4 weeks