The JM21N-100mA series of split-core current transformer offers a 100mA output and has mounting options for panel mounting or DIN rails.
- The JM21N series is designed to be directly connected to a meter to eliminate the need for internal CTs yet provide accurate readings
- This allows the same meter to be used to sense sources with various currents traveling through them
- The JM21N includes an over-voltage protection circuit which provides an added level of safety to the unit
- The JM21N is Class 0.5s or Class 1, depending on the burden. The ‘N’ denotes that this model has a high-Nickel core.
- Power meter
- Distributed measurement systems
- General sets
- Control panels
- Steel spring plate, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure provides easy installation into existing equipment such as a power distribution boards
- Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
- UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
- Small-size, light-weight
- Simple installation
- Over-voltage protection circuit is installed
- 4 weeks