JM21F-333mV series of split-core current transformer offers 333mV output signal when the source current is at the rated Amps. The JM21F-333mV can be attached to any meter that requires a 333mV signal. This allows one meter to be used to monitor a wide range of amperages by simply using CTs with various amperage ratings. The ability to use one meter with different CTs users can save both space and overall project costs. Also, over-voltage protection circuit is included to offer safe, fast and cost effective installation.
• Input: 5-250Aac (depending on model)
• Output: 333mVac
• Size: 21mm
• Connection: 2-pin terminal block (optional add-on leads)
• Form Factor: Split-core
• Power meter
• Distributed measurement systems
• General sets
• Control panels
• Steel spring plate, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure provides easy installation into existing equipment such as a power distribution boards
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple installation
• Over-voltage protection circuit is installed.
• Core contact surface is waterproofed, however if it gets rusty, you could reuse after removing rusts with spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side
• Do not use any other chemicals except WD-40 or CRC5-56 on housing or any other parts.
• Customizing output lead wire
• 4 weeks