The JC10FL-16.6mA inexpensive current transformer uses a split-core design. It is often used to help reduce energy costs by monitoring energy for automation applications. It can be used for sub-metering cost allocation, dynamic energy consumption and peak load analysis. The JC series of current transformer is simple to use. Using a compact split-core design it can be easily installed and used for any power metering application. The JC series is ideal for distributed measurement systems and can be installed into existing construction without the need to disconnect any equipment because there is no need to disconnect and reconnect wiring.
• Input: 50Aac
• Output: 16.6mAac
• Size: 10mm
• Connection: 2m twisted pair lead wires (included)
• Form factor: Split-core
• Energy sub-meter
• Power meters
• Power quality monitoring
• HVAC & pumps, etc
• Distributed measurement system
• Nylon-spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes installation inside existing construction and breaker-boxes easy.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 -1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple installation
• Built in over-voltage protection circuit for safety.
• 4 weeks