The J3CT105-A 3 in 1 current sensor by J&D offers many advantages over standard current sensors. This unit allows users to sense all three phases of a three phase system using one solid core unit. The J3CT105-A offers DIN rail mounting and panel mounting options. The J3CT105-A comes in 5 current ratings (125/150/160/200/250) and outputs a 100mA signal at the rated current. It is compact at just 105 x 60 x 52 mm it will easily fit in to small spaces. The J3CT105-A offers three apertures with a measurement of 21 x 25 mm.
Offering four size options in both Voltage and Amperage versions, J&D provides options for a variety of applications. Click here to view the Voltage version sensor.
- 3 phase measurement in one compact unit.
- Ranges: 125 to 250A (100mA secondary output)
- Opening diameter : 3 @ 21 x 25mm
- Click to view the 075, 090 or 140 size
- Monitor three-phase power with one unit
- Compact size for limited space
- High accuracy
- Wide range of amperage ratings
- 3 phase measurement in one compact unit
- RJ12 socket for use with EASYWIRE multi-channel meters
- Panel/DIN rail mounting
- 4 weeks