The J3CT075-V 3 in 1 current sensor by J&D offers many advantages over standard current sensors. This unit allows users to sense all three phases of a three phase system using one solid core unit. The J3CT075-V offers DIN rail mounting and panel mounting options. The J3CT075-V comes in 5 current ratings (30/50/60/75/100) and outputs a 333mV signal at the rated current. It is compact at just 75 x 60 x 52 mm it will easily fit in to small spaces. The J3CT075-V offers three apertures with a measurement of 15.5 x 27 mm.
Offering four size options in both Voltage and Amperage versions, J&D provides options for a variety of applications. Click here to view the Amperage version sensor.
- 3 phase measurement in one compact unit.
- Ranges: 30 to 100A (333mV Secondary Output)
- Opening diameter : 3 @ 15.5 x 27mm
- Click to view the 090, 105 or 140 size
- Monitor three-phase power with one unit
- Compact size for limited space
- High accuracy
- Wide range of amperage ratings
- 3 phase measurement in one compact unit
- RJ12 socket for use with EASYWIRE multi-channel meters
- Panel/DIN rail mounting
- 4 weeks