The V series AC to DC Current Sense Transformer, is designed with a split-core for easy installation and energy management. The V Series offers a convenient connection for electronic sub-meters. It can also be used for current measurement in a system of distributed power line carriers (PLCs) or remote controls, such as SCADA software for automation and supervision. Other applications include security and condition monitoring, load monitoring, in protection systems, and for predictive maintenance of conveyors, pumps or HVAC motors.
• Input: 0-500A ac
• Output: 0-5 V dc
• Sizes: 16mm, 24mm, 36mm
• Connection: Screw terminals
• Form Factor: Split-Core
• HVAC & Pumps
• Small Industrial Motors
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Features an over-voltage protection circuit for safety.
• Nylon-spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, one-touch structure makes installation inside existing construction and breaker-boxes easy.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 -1 certified
• If the core contact surface is struck in some way the internal core material can be damaged and effect accuracy.(Ø10, Ø16, Ø24 type)
• The core material contact surface is waterproof; however, it can rust, after removing the rust with WD-40 or CRC5-56 it is still usable.(Ø36 type).
• Please use only the original output screws, it is not recommended to replace them.
• Output leads can be customized to any length up to 100 feet.
• It isn’t recommended that the JCXXX-V AC to DC Current Sense Transformer series be replace with anything else.