The JFR MOI PU 333 mV 80mm Series Output Rogowski Coil has been designed for accurate measurement of AC current with a safe 333 mV output (RMS). The JRF MOI PU series is designed with revenue grade monitoring in mind, but can be used for multiple applications. With its built-in integrator configuration, it can replace existing CT’s directly without the need for an external integrator. JRF-MOI-PU Rogowski coil current transformer are accurate, flexible, rope style air coils that can be connected around conductors while the conductor is “lives”. They are easier to install and measure than traditional split and solid core CT.
With their flexible design and light weight, they are ideal for bus bars and irregular-shaped bundles of multiple conductors. The Rogowski coil technology offers low phase shift error, inductance and excellent linearity while largely immune to electromagnetic interference and pulsed DC, providing a high rate of accuracy. JRF-MOI-PU coils can be used in single and three-phase measurement applications. The output of the built-in voltage integrator provides an AC voltage of 333mV at the rated input current. There is an option to choose a different output voltage between 100-500mV AC at up to 6,000 Amps.
The built-in integrator and DC power supply allows simple wiring installation. Multiple Rogowski coils can be powered by one AC/DC power supply.
• Input: 250-6000Aac
• Output: 333mVac
• Sizes: 80mm (click here to view the 115mm coils)
• Connection: 2m shielded lead wires
• Form factor: Rogowski flexible core
• Revenue-grade transformer monitoring
• Energy sub-meters
• Power meters
• Power quality monitoring
• Condition monitoring
• Distributed measurement systems
• AC current monitoring using the Rogowski principle
• Flexible and lightweight
• Easy & quick installation around existing wiring
• Insulation CATⅢ 1000V, Ⅳ 600V
• Accuracy Class 0.5/1.0 complying with IEC 60044-1
• Certified for UL & CE complying with IEC 61010-1
• IP67 (International Protection code)
• Up to 4 weeks based on product variation