The JC series of 100 mA current sensor provides a 100mA output for situations that require it. The JC series connects directly to compatible meters. This allows for easier setup and streamlined, accurate performance. These options allow one meter to monitor several different sources with various current loads and reduces overall cost. Safety circuits come standard to prevent Voltage over-output.
• Input: 0-200Aac
• Output: 100mAac
• Sizes: 16mm, 24mm
• Connection: Screw Terminals
• Form Factor: Split-Core
• Energy sub – meter
• Power meters
• Power quality monitoring
• HVAC & Pumps, etc
• Distributed measurement systems
• Nylon-spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, Installation is made easier one-touch structure make easy to install to equipment such as a power distribution boards.
• Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-V0
• UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
• Small-size, light-weight
• Simple Installation
• Over-Voltage protection circuit is installed for safety.
• Core contact surface is waterproofed, however if it gets rusty, you could reuse after removing rusts with spraying WD-40 or CRC5-56 on the rusted side.
• Do not use any other chemicals except WD-40 or CRC5-56 on housing or any parts.
• Please use only the original output screws. Not recommended to replace it with anything else.
• Customizing out put lead wire