Current Sensor Customization
Many of the parts manufactured by J&D Electronics can be customized. Common customizations include:
- Extending the lead length of a unit.
- Changing the number of windings in a particular CT
- Changing the color of a Rogowski coil
- Changing the length (and therefore diameter) of a Rogowski coil.
- Add a connector specific to a particular meter brand.
With the exception of the last bullet point, most customizations require the work to be done in the factory, at the time of manufacturing. Consequently, the lead time for a customized unit is usually around 4 weeks.
Contact Sales at +1 (310) 988-1311 to learn more about customization options, lead time, cost, etc.